B.U.G. Group Meeting -
1. When your PDA won't "Sync", you
should try the following:
your PDA vigorously.
hit your PDA against the nearest, solid object.
a "soft reset" and re-sync to your desktop/laptop.
easy way to save battery life on you PDA is to:
sure you only use your stylus when entering data.
the contrast on your screen as light as possible.
of the infrared function on your PDA.
3. If my PDA "crashes", I should:
the "Technology Stinks!" two-step thereby allowing all
those around me to better understand my anguish.
a "soft reset" and re-sync to my desktop/laptop.
4. To find out how much memory is left on my
as well as how much memory each application takes
up, I should:
my PDA through the microphone on the front.
inside the battery compartment.
the applications window, tap options, then info.
5. A great way to carry documents
or word processor files) with your PDA is:
print them with my printer, fold them up, and store them
inside my PDA cover.
copy the data and paste it into the Palm install tool.
use the software package "Documents To Go".
6. The best way to protect the screen of my
writing as gently as possible with my stylus.
a Q-Tip instead of my stylus.
purchasing screen protectors.
7. The best way to protect the data on my
take the batteries out whenever I'm not using it.
store my PDA in a combination-lock wall safe.
password protect the PDA.
8. The acronym PDA stands for:
9. "Freeware" is:
newest type of dishes.
that don't cost anything.
that you can download and use without paying anything.
10. To beam something to another PDA user I
the same building.
next to the person with our IR ports facing each other.
11. I am a:
COE faculty member
COE staff member
12. I have attended
B.U.G. meetings this academic year.
13. The B.U.G. meetings have been:
14. I have visited the B.U.G. web page
1 - 5
5 - 10
15. Meeting once a month is:
16. Meeting at 12:45 is:
17. In the future, I would like to meet on:
18. My first name is .